2015年4月29日星期三

Dion Jordan apologizes to the Miami Dolphins

Suspended defensive end Dion Jordan's career with the Miami Dolphins is in jeopardy following his third violation with the NFL. On Wednesday, Jordan released a statement through the NFLPA apologizing to the team and mapped out his plans for 2015.
"I'm very disappointed that I will not be playing in the NFL in the 2015 season," Jordan said. "Because of past positive tests and my status in the drug program, the consequence of dilute (not positive) tests is severe. I deeply regret putting myself in this position, and I apologize to my teammates and the Dolphins organization. I will use the time away from playing to finish my college degree. I will stay in excellent physical shape and look forward to returning to the NFL as soon as possible. I’m deeply grateful to my family and friends for their continued support.”
Jordan will miss the entire season for a diluted substance abuse test and will not try to appeal. He admitted his faults in his statement.
The next question is whether the Dolphins will stick with Jordan after his suspension? He has as many sacks (three) as suspensions (three) and will not be eligible until the 2016 season, which will be his final year under his rookie contract. Jordan, before he attempts to restart his career, must first get things together off the field during this time away from the NFL.
Customise hockey uniform for team

2014 digital printed ice hockey jerseys

2014 custom sublimation ice hockey jersey
Victory Eagle Sports Garment Co. ,Ltd is a clothing manufacturing and exporting company. Our clothing includes custom hockey jersey, hockey jerseys,custom fishing jerseys, sublimated rugby jerseys,custom lacrosse jerseys and shorts,sublimated Racing shirts,singlets, polo shirts, T-shirts, jackets, outwear, sweatshirts, hoodies, pants, shorts, rugby shirts and sportswear,sublimated team uniforms, sublimation sportswear, outerwear, warm ups, teamwear, sports apparel and accessories for a lot of sports clubs, teams, schools, media marketing company and so on.

没有评论:

发表评论